Prison Links Service
This service offers support to families affected by a family member in prison. It provides advice and practical help, as well as support with the emotional impact that prison has on the whole family.
For families affected by having a relative in prison.
The benefits of using service:
- practical advice and help with arranging prison visits and ongoing contact;
- supporting families around the release of their relative;
- talking to children about having a relative in prison; and
- referral onto other specialist services such as housing.
Call for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
4, Frampton Street
- NW8 8LF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm