Wandsworth Paralympics Multisport Club
Wandsworth Paralympics Multisport Club is a fun, multisport programme for disabled children and young people who want to enjoy learning to play a range of sports. This exciting club session is a great way for young people to get involved and get active with a heap of great sports and games.
This after school club is for children and young people of all abilities who are 5-15 years old and are Linden Lodge or Paddock School Day pupils.
- learn to play a range of exciting Paralympics sports, such as boccia, athletics, kurling, seated volleyball and more;
- try a range of other fun activities and sports such as table top games, polybat, skittles and more;
- get active and get healthy; and
- have fun meeting new friends and learning new games.
Spaces are limited so please call to book in advance, and to discuss any additional requirements or additional needs.
Players will need to wear loose comfortable clothing, comfortable shoes such as trainers or runners and to bring a water bottle.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Danny Sinclair
- 020 8788 0107
Where to go
- Linden Lodge School
61, Princes Way
- SW19 6JB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday 4.00pm - 5.30pm. These sessions run during term-time only.
- Age Ranges
- From 5 years to 15 years
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer?
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child.
- To qualify the child/young person has to be 5-15 years old and
- Attend Linden Lodge School or Paddock School
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 02 Aug 2022