Citizens Advice Wandsworth - Battersea
Citizens Advice Wandsworth provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and information. Advice is available on topics that include: welfare benefits, consumer rights, debt, money, employment, legal, education, tax and families and relationships.
Anyone can contact them for information.
Citizens Advice Wandsworth in Battersea aims to:
- provide the advice people need for the problems they face;
- give face-to-face advice; and
- point people in the direction of other suitable services when needed.
The drop-in service is not available, but their offices are still open if you have a pre-booked appointment.
You can still call their Adviceline and can contact them online.
Who to contact
- Advice line - 0808 278 7833
- Parent Organisation
- Citizens Advice Wandsworth
Where to go
- Battersea Library
265 Lavender Hill
- SW11 1JB
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Advice line open: Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Session Information
Offices open: Monday
Friday: 10am - 4pm
Last updated: 29 Sep 2022