Eveline Day Nursery (Chillerton Road)
The Eveline Day Nursery Schools have been established for over 49 years. Our aim over the years has been to provide the best care and education for the children in our care, to create a stimulating environment and to offer the highest standard of service to all.
Our Nursery Schools are based in South London areas: Balham, Tooting, Wandsworth, Wimbledon and Raynes Parks, all conveniently situated for underground or main stations, ideal for working parents.
Who to contact
Where to go
1, Chillerton Road
- SW17 9BE
- Get directions
Buses: 57, 127, 333 Underground: Tooting Broadway Overground: Tooting
- £67 per day for children over 3 years of age, £80 per day for children under 3 years of age, £288 per week for children over 3 years of age, £340 per week for children under 3 years of age. A 12.5% discount on second sibling's fee.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities. Fully wheelchair accessible
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, feeding difficulties, Please contact us to discuss other needs
- Caters for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:30pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/02/2008 Integrated Good 26/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 20/08/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good