Abacus Nursery School
Abacus Nursery is a South London Early Learning Nursery School located in Balham providing day car for children aged 12 months to 5 years old.
Abacus is committed to providing quality child-care. Abacus likes to think that the nursery school is an extension of the home, so it is important that the parents feel included and informed in all areas of the nursery programme. Parents are encouraged to take an active role, this can be anything from supplying empty cereal boxes for junk modelling, reading the children stories, contributing to cultural events and festivals or joining us on trips and outings.
Please see the website or contact the Nursery for more infomation
Who to contact
Where to go
135, Laitwood Road
- SW12 9QH
- Get directions
Buses:155, 249 and 355 Underground: Balham Overground: Balham
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £55 Per day
- Full day £55 per child Half day £32 per child One months deposit required upon acceptance.
- Age Ranges
- From 9 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Caters for vegetarian plus other dietary requirements as needed. Please contact nursery to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds. The nursery celebrates religious festivals, cultural awareness.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
TV and DVD
Kitchen and cooking
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 19/05/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 23/05/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/09/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 18/12/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 22/02/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 10 Feb 2020