Skip to main content Live Chat

Inner Park Road Practice (Claudia Place Surgery)

The Inner Park Road Practice offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics.

To attend the Inner Park Road Practice, you must live in the catchment area and register with a GP there.

Contact the GP surgery and ask to register with them. They will usually ask you to complete a form called a GMS1, giving details such as:

  • your name and address
  • your date of birth
  • your NHS number (if you know it)
  • other information, such as the name and address of your previous GP

Please contact the Inner Park Road Practice for further information.

Who to contact


Where to go

Inner Park Road Practice (Claudia Place Surgery)
Claudia Place
SW19 6ES
Get directions