ADHD Kids Zone
The ADHD Clinic (part of the Paediatric Neurodevelopment/Neurodisability and Epilepsy Service at St George's Hospital) have put together some information for children and young people about ADHD.
Their ADHD Kids Zone has answers to questions you might ask including:
- Why am I going to see a nurse or doctor?
- What will the nurse or doctor ask me?
- What does having “ADHD” mean?
- How does medication help?
- Where can I get more information about ADHD?
Who to contact
- Link to ADHD Kids Zone
- Parent Organisation
- St George's Hospital
Last updated: 12 Sep 2022