Fledglings Playgroup operates from a hall within St Paul's Community Centre, Southfields. A maximum of 26 children may attend the playgroup at any one time. The playgroup is open each weekday morning from 09.00 to 12.00 during term time. All children share access to an outside play area.
St Paul's Playgroup is one of several groups managed by CBCS Childcare Business Consultancy Services.
Please call the playgroup for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
23, Inner Park Road
- SW19 6ED
- Get directions
Buses: 39, 493 and 93.
- 15 hours per week Families with income support can access CBCS's subsidised place scheme Free Nursery Education Places for 3 and 4 year olds We have a rota for parents and carers to help at the nursery. Call playgroup for costs and further information
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 4 years 11 months
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities.
- Experience with
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens and feeding difficulties. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Caters for vegan, vegetarian, allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements. Snacks only - fruit, vegetables, biscuits, milk and water.
- Experience with
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:00am 12:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/03/2008 Integrated Satisfactory 01/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/11/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 21/01/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 02/02/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 09/03/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 22 Nov 2021