Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) at St George's Hospital
The PALS team at St George's is a patient-friendly, easy to access service designed to provide a personal contact to assist patients, relatives and carers. PALS offers on-the-spot advice and information about the services or care you have received at St George's Hospital or any NHS facility.
This service is for people of all ages.
Specifically, the Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) will:
- provide information about the NHS and help you with any other health-related enquiry;
- help resolve concerns or problems when you are using the NHS;
- provide information about the NHS complaints procedure and how to get independent help if you decide you may want to make a complaint;
- provide you with information and introduce you to agencies and support groups outside the NHS;
- inform you about how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally;
- improve the NHS by listening to your concerns, suggestions and experiences and ensuring that people who design and manage services are aware of the issues you raise; and
- provide an early warning system for NHS Trusts and monitoring bodies by identifying problems or gaps in services and reporting them.
You can contact PALS by phone, email, post or in person. The PALS office can be found in the main corridor at St George's Hospital, between Grosvenor and Lanesborough Wing, near the lift foyer.
Who to contact
Where to go
- PALS Office
St. George's Hospital
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 21 Mar 2022