Ms Angela Beard
I have been registered childminder since 2008. As a childminder I ensure that all child practices are met. For example to achieve individual developments, I always take the children to the toy library the local library and the local park.
Who to contact
- 07985 407 491
Where to go
- Flat 23, Hindhead Point
Buses: 72 and 265 from Barnes train Station Buses 85 & 430 from Putney Train station Train - Putney overland and underground
- £8 Per hour, £8 per child.
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, eating facilities, changing facilities, toilets and play facilities.
- I am confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens and feeding difficulties. Please contact me to discuss other needs.
- I cater for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic meals and allergies. Please contact me to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- I welcome children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- Immediate vacancies
- 1 vacancy - full time for a 0-4 year old.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Songs and rhymes
Toys for children with physical limitations
TV and DVD
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
Roehampton CofE Primary School
Heathmere Primary School
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Roehampton
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/04/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/11/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/09/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/09/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good