Free2B Alliance is a London based Community Interest Company with the aim of supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals, those questioning their sexuality &/or gender, plus individuals who define themselves by alternative identities (LGBTQ+).
We provide a unique provision in delivering three distinct, yet interrelated services:
- support for young people;
- support for parents and
- LGBTQ+ training for organisations & education establishments.
Our core aim is to provide a safe, social space for LGBTQ+ young people and parents to be able to come together, share common experiences and ‘be themselves’ without fear of discrimination.
- The Gap LGBTQ+ youth club for young people aged 13-19
- Free2Talk 1:1 mentoring for young people aged 13-18
- Proud Parents for parents of LGBTQ+ children
- LGBTQ+ awareness training
Who to contact
Where to go
- Clapham Junction area
- Referral Details
If you are working with an LGBTQ+ young person who would benefit from 1:1 support please use our existing referral form (attached).
If you feel they would benefit from accessing our digital LGBTQ+ youth clubs, please get in touch via email or support your client to complete our online process: https://free2b.lgbt/covid-19-support-information/
Last updated: 29 Mar 2022