This service aims to ensure that all LGBTQ+ young people are able to live in accepting, supportive and caring homes, by providing a range of services to meet the individual needs of those who would otherwise be homeless or living in a hostile environment.
This service supports young LBGTQ+ in crisis, and anyone can access this service by phone.
This service can provide support to:
- access appropriate housing, through supported lodgings;
- enable young people to mange independent living successfully;
- improving attitudes within society towards LGBTQ+; and
- 21 days of housing through their Purple Door Project and help young people to move on.
Professionals can refer clients through the Purple Door Project by phone.
Please call or visit the website for more information.
For information on what to do if you require emergency support, please click here.
Who to contact
- 020 7831 6562
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office opening hours: Monday – Friday: 10am – 4:30pm
Last updated: 17 Mar 2022