Nightingales has been providing an exciting learning environment, since 1994, meeting the individual needs of children and families in South West London . They are ideally situated across the road from Clapham Common and close to Clapham South Tube Station and a 15 minute walk from Balham train station.
Tucked away between Clapham South Tube and Clapham Common, Nightingales pride themselves on the fact that they are a small family orientated nursery. Their aim is to create a warm caring environment because they appreciate that choosing a nursery for your child is one of the most important and difficult decisions you will make. Staff at Nightingales, work in partnership with parents to reassure you that your child will be cared for in a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment.
Please contact Nightingales for further information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Nightingales Nursery
St Francis Xavier College
- SW12 8EN
- Get directions
Buses: 50, 155, 249, 355 and G1
Underground: Clapham South
Parking for drop-offs only
- Please contact the nursery for cost details.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- Areas that are wheelchair accessible include: toilet access. Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair requirements.
- Depending on needs and suitable resources. Please contact provider. Written Special Needs policy exists.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
- Out-door play
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 05/12/2006 Integrated Inadequate 1 09/05/2007 Integrated Satisfactory 22/07/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 24/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 05 Jan 2023