Domestic Violence Intervention Project
This service provides advice and support to families affected by domestic violence.
Anyone can contact this service.
This service offers support to:
- perpetrators of domestic violence with linked partner support;
- supervised contact;
- Arabic speakers service
- young people experiencing relationship violence; and
- support with adolescents.
- Children's therapy service
This service is available via the telephone and via referral.
Visit the website for more details.
Who to contact
- 020 7633 9181
Where to go
- Devonshire House,
Westminster Bridge Road
- SE1 7RW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Last updated: 26 Oct 2020