Tooting Health Clinic
Tooting Health Clinic offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics for children and pregnant women.
Anyone can use the services at this clinic.
- breastfeeding workshop;
- children's community nursing;
- dieticians and paediatric dieticians;
- infant feeding services
- midwifery services;
- mothercraft, support for young children with established special needs and their families, or those whose development may be at risk;
- paediatric urology; and
- speech and language therapy.
Please contact the clinic for further information.
Who to contact
- 020 8812 5654
- Parent Organisation
- St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
Where to go
- Tooting Health Clinic
63 Bevill Allen Close
- SW17 8PX
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer?
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- You may need to be referred by your doctor or other health practitioner for some services.
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 15 Sep 2022