National Deaf CAMHS London
This community and outpatient service offers assessment and treatment to deaf children and young people (aged up to 18 years) with severe to profound hearing loss and hearing children of deaf adults (CODA) in the Community who are experiencing emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties.
The team offer a wide range of therapeutic interventions, such as talking therapies, cognitive behavioural therapy, family therapy, EMDR, occupational therapy, speech and language, parenting and behaviour management.
The team also offer specific work around understanding deafness and its impact on development.
Who to contact
- Tel: 020 3513 6925
- National Deaf CAMHS London
- Parent Organisation
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Where to go
- Deaf Children, Young People and Family Service
Building 1 (Harewood House), Springfield University Hospital,
61 Glenburnie Road
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Age Ranges
- to 18 years
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor (GP) or other health professional, or
- Referred by a teacher, or
- Parents/carers can refer children direct
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 12 Sep 2022