Skip to main content Live Chat

Community Mental Health Teams (CMHTs)

Community Mental Health Teams offer specialist support for people with mental health problems who require further treatment or longer term support.

The first point of contact for anyone with a mental health problem should be their local GP. Your GP is usually the person to offer advice and treatment and looks after most people with mental health difficulties in the community. Your GP will assess you and will refer you to other specialist services, such as a CMHT, if needed.

If you do not have a GP, you can contact South West London & St George's Mental Health NHS Trust for advice.

Who to contact

Parent Organisation
South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Where to go

South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
Building 15, 2nd Floor
61 Glenburnie Road
SW17 7DJ
Get directions

Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

To use this service you need to be:

  • Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.