Furzedown Youth Centre
This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old.
At the youth club young people can:
- Meet friends
- Use the IT suite and music studio
- Play sports such as football and table tennis
- Learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- Regular off-site activities
- School holiday programmes
- Sports coaching
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete a form to join.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St. James's Church Hall
- SW16 6NT
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 18 Mar 2022