Skip to main content

Trevelyan House Surgery (Grafton Medical Partners)

The Trevelyan House Surgery offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics.

To attend the Trevelyan House Surgery, you must live in the catchment area and register with a GP there.

Contact the GP surgery and ask to register with them. They will usually ask you to complete a form called a GMS1, giving details such as:

  • your name and address
  • your date of birth
  • your NHS number (if you know it)
  • other information, such as the name and address of your previous GP

Please contact the Trevelyan House Surgery for further information.

Who to contact


Where to go

Trevelyan House Surgery
160, Tooting High Street
SW17 0RT
Get directions