Church Lane Complex Needs Hub
This specialist complex needs hub is for adults aged 18 and over with a learning disability. The Church Lane hub provides a state of the art environment and a range of therapeutic and social projects. It boasts dedicated music therapy, art massage, sensory and physiotherapy as well as projects exploring multimedia art, community integration and health and wellbeing. Evening and weekend respite services are also available.
21 Church Lane is part of One Trust, a charity that specialises in personalised services with a community focus. The complex needs hub provides a safe but unrestricted environment so that users of the service can explore the building and surrounding garden freely and securely. The building also has tracking hoists throughout so that those with the most complex physical needs can be transferred with minimal fuss and make use of a range of specialist seating options to reduce unnecessary time spent in wheelchairs.
Most people access the service through a social work referral, but the service also accepts direct referrals (both self-funders and people in receipt of a local authority/NHS personal budget), continuing care referrals and referrals from outside of the borough.
Who to contact
Where to go
- One Trust
21, Church Lane
- SW17 9PW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Church Lane is open for day services from 9.00am-5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Evening and weekend respite services are also offered – phone in advance to enquire about availability
- £79.70 per full day and £39.85 per half day, including transport on community excursions. An additional transport service is also available at extra cost to/from the service at the beginning and end of the day.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Most people access the service through a social work referral, but the service also accepts direct referrals (both self-funders and people in receipt of a local authority/NHS personal budget), continuing care referrals, and referrals from outside of the borough.
To use this service you will need to be assessed as eligible.
- refer yourself or your young person or
- your social or health worker could refer you or your young person, or
- or you could be referred by another professional
Last updated: 16 Jan 2023