Skip to main content Live Chat

Extra child tax credits for disabled children

Families with a disabled child or young person, who gets either disability living allowance (DLA), or personal independence payment (PIP) can claim additional child tax credits (CTCs).   A higher rate of CTC increases your income.  

You can claim tax credits by calling the Tax Credit Helpline on 0345 300 3900 or Textphone: 0345 300 3909

There is more information on the GOV.UK website. And, HMRC's website

Who to contact



Time / Date Details

When is it on
Monday - Sunday: 8am - 8pm

Last updated: 25 Feb 2020