NewServol Community Trust
NewServol is a community based charitable organisation, providing a holistic service with a special focus on mental health for users and carers.
Since 1978 NewServol has developed into one of the leading U.K. charities meeting the needs of the black and ethnic minority communities – and others. Over the past 30 years it has established itself as a provider of supported accommodation, resource centres, rehabilitation units and information, advice and advocacy services for people with mental ill health.
The mission of the organisation is to provide a range of services in support of individuals with mental ill health and those associated with them, enabling them to re-attain and maintain their independence, self-esteem and dignity.
NewServol aims to provide a flexible living environment which is non-restrictive and so more like a family community. They currently manage a range of residential sites with care and support which include the opportunity for high quality rehabilitation and retraining so that, where possible, clients may be integrated back into their communities.
NewServol's Service Objectives:
- To provide culturally sensitive support to meet the needs of users.
- To provide a non-restrictive service, for people to progress at their own pace.
- To remain a client-centred service and provide encouragement of independence.
- To provide an effective and efficient welfare service for users.
- To enable users to be responsible for their own well-being and promote respect for other people.
- To investigate and research new and improved services.
Please see the website for further information on this Organisation.
Who to contact
Where to go
237, Dudley Road
- B18 4EJ
- Get directions
Last updated: 09 Nov 2021