Disability Sports Coach - Club Wandsworth -
Update June 2021
Disability Sports Coach (DSC) provide high quality sporting opportunities for people with disabilities throughout the UK.
Club Wandsworth is back on Tuesday evenings at the new outdoor venue of Sacred Heart Primary School on Este Road.
The session is open to all and focuses on a range of multi sports and fun activities. The session is currently running outdoors from now, through the summer till the 24th August from 4.30pm-5.30pm.
For more information or to book your place please contact Emma on email@example.com
DSC's Club Wandsworth offers a weekly disability community multi-sports club for all disabled people aged from 8 to adults .
The Club provides the following opportunities:
- To have fun and make new friends
- To enjoy Paralympic and adapted sports such as, boccia, sitting volleyball, racket sports, athletics, football and more
- Expert coaching
- To develop confidence, team building and communication skills,
Please complete their online form Or contact DSC for further details.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Sacred Heart Primary School
- SW11 2DT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday: 4:30 - 5:30pm
- Time of day
- £3 per session, £1.50 for WAND card holders
- Age Ranges
- 8 years and over
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your young person
- You must complete a registration form
- You can take the completed form along to your first session
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Last updated: 28 May 2021