KIDS Lady Allen Adventure Playground Saturday Clubs and Holiday Play Schemes
KIDS Lady Allen Adventure Playground provides a holiday play scheme for adventurous play for children with disabilities and their siblings from the Borough of Wandsworth.
We run sessions for children and young people with disabilities between the ages of 6 - 14 years. (We may take a child of 5 years old if they are already in Year 1 at school). There may be spaces for siblings within our age range (depending on demand for SEND children.
Lady Allen AdventurePlayground offers outdoor and indoor facilities on a secure site including:
- soft play area
- large outdoor structures
- indoor climbing area and slide
- arts and crafts
- range of scooters, bikes, trikes
If the initial assessment is successful, we will then arrange for you and your child to come for a visit on a Saturday at either 11am or 1:30pm. On that visit all registration forms will be completed as well as a further assessment of the child on site in order to confirm that we are providing them with the right level of support. 1-4 children will normally be able to start the following week. When a child requires 1:1 support in order to use the playground safely this will normally be funded by Wandsworth Social Services. This funding can only be agreed after our assessments have been completed, please contact us first and do not get a care package agreed before we have seen you. Please note, Lady Allen is at capacity for 1-1 spaces and will not be taking on any new 1-1 children for Summer Play-scheme 2022.
Social Services can arrange transport to this service. Please call the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team on 020 8871 6622 or your child's Supporting Disabled Children Service, social worker.
If you are interested in accessing our service over any school holiday period, please ensure that you enquire a couple of months prior so that an assessment can be arranged on site, this is so that we can determine the appropriate support your child/children may need when accessing our service. Please note, we do not carry out any assessments over any school holiday period or the few weeks leading up to the school holidays.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Lily Radclyffe or Izabel Wocial
- 020 7228 0278
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Where to go
- Lady Allen Adventure Playground
- SW11 1HT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- School Holidays; February, May and October half terms, Easter Holidays and Summer Holidays. Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- Session Information
10:00am - 4:00pm
- £4.00 per session per child (1:1 funded by local authority + parent pays £4.00) Low income families can discuss alternative arrangements with the management team. Note: The service is core funded by the London Borough of Wandsworth and as such it is primarily for Wandsworth residents the costs detailed above refer to Wandsworth children and young people only. Children from other boroughs can attend, spaces permitting but the costs of this would need to be discussed and agreed with playground staff in advance.
- Age Ranges
- From 6 years to 14 years
This is a specialist holiday play scheme for disabled children and young people, their siblings and friends can attend with them.
Last updated: 08 Sep 2022