Chelsea Soccer Schools @ Battersea Park
Soccer Schools – Learn the skills of the game in a fun, safe environment.
Soccer Schools are for boys and girls of all abilities aged 5 – 13.
- Fun educational sessions to enhance natural development and improve skill and technique
- Small sided games and mini tournaments to encourage team play
- Supervision throughout the day including lunch and toilet breaks
- Chelsea Football Club gift and certificate with the opportunities of winning individual trophies
- Our Football Association (FA) qualified coaches are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked and hold current certificates in Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children
- All participants are entered into a prize draw with the opportunity to win match tickets.
You can book online at the website below, or contact them and they can send a booking form to you via email or in the post.
- Training kit suitable to weather conditions and playing surface
- Warm waterproof clothing/jacket and towel in the event of inclement weather
- Shin pads (must be worn) and goalkeepers' gloves
- Sun hat/sun block (please note we cannot administer sun block)
- Medication – inhalers, etc. (please note we cannot administer medication)
- Packed lunch (with the exception of Mini Kickers) and plenty of non-fizzy drinks
Please visit their website for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
Prince of Wales Drive
- SW11 4NU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 13th - Friday 17th February 2023
- Time of day
- Session Information
9am - 3pm (registration at 9am)
- £125 per person per week.
- Age Ranges
- From 6 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months
Last updated: 17 Jan 2023