This is a place where young people can go to learn, have fun and relax.
It is for children and young people aged 11-19 years old or up to 25 years old for young people with disabilities and/or special educational needs. During term time the club is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9pm.
At the youth club young people can:
- meet friends
- use music studio creating music or learning to play an instrument
- play sports such as football, basketball, table tennis and boxing.
- get involved in dance activities
- take part in arts and crafts workshops
- learn life skills, including cooking
The youth club also offers:
- advice and support workshops
- one-to-one peer education programme
- short taster courses
- cultural trips
You can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Devas Juniors is for those aged 8-11 and runs during term time Monday – Friday 4-6 pm.
Who to contact
- 020 7223 0297
Where to go
- Devas Club
2A, Stormont Road
- SW11 5EN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
11 - 19 year olds (up to 25 with SEND): Monday - Thursday: 6pm - 9pm
8 - 11 year olds: Monday - Friday: 4pm - 6pm
- Age Ranges
- From 11 years to 19 years
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you can just “drop-in” to the centre during opening times and you will be shown around. If you are interested you will be asked to complete an application form.
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 18 Mar 2022