Youth Employment Project
The Youth Employment Project (Y.E.P) support 18-24 year olds who are not in education, employment or training (NEET), to find further education, employment or apprenticeships / training.
To be eligible, young people will also need to be one of the following:
- a young carer;
- a care leaver;
- a work programme leaver;
- a lone parent, teenage parent or parent-to-be;
- a parent returning to work;
- a migrant or refugee staying in this country; or
- have learning difficulties and / or disabilities (see criteria under 'Downloads')
The programme will be able to help in providing:
- assistance to become more job ready - help with CV writing, interview techniques, communication skills, employment rights and responsibilities;
- information, advice and guidance services;
- volunteering or work placements to gain additional skills;
- a place in further education to help up-skills you;
- help to break down barriers that are stopping you from securing employment, education or training; and
- 6 months of support whilst you are at work.
For more information, please see the documents under 'Downloads', and contact the team on the details below.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- City and Islington College ESF Y.E.P Team
- 020 7700 9250
Last updated: 22 Mar 2022