Skip to main content Live Chat

Childrens Society – What to do if your child goes missing

The Childrens Society is a UK based organisation that assists street children, disabled children, young  refugees, and children in trouble with the law.

What to do if your child goes missing offers practical advice for parents and carers.

The guide offers advice on:

  • What to do before contacting the police
  • Contacting the police
  • Other things parent/carers can do;
  • What to do when the child returns home

Visit the website for more details.

Who to contact


Last updated: 03 Sep 2020

Is this information correct?