Generate Girls Group
Generate Girls Group is a youth club for young people with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
Wednesday evening is for girls and young women aged 11 to 17 years old. The club gives members the opportunity to relax, have fun, talk about the issues that are affecting them, support each other or just catch up.
The youth club offers:
- one to one support;
- workshops on issues such as healthy living, drugs awareness and developing life skills
- activities have included Karate, pampering sessions, and sculpting with clay
- trips out
The club runs from 6-8pm every Wednesday, term time. There is transport available to support members who can’t otherwise access the club.
If you are interested in finding out more, or would like to discuss referring a young person, please contact Melanie on the details below.
Who to contact
Where to go
- George Shearing Centre
- SW11 2TF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesdays: 6pm to 8pm (term time only)
- Time of day
- £1.50 per session
- Age Ranges
- From 11 to 17 years
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself
- You can just “drop-in” to the centre on a Wednesday evening
- If you are interested you will then be asked to complete an application form.
Last updated: 21 Dec 2021