Battersea park has a range of things to do.
Play spaces are for use by all children, young people, their parents and carers. Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
This park has a range of things to do including:
- the one kilometre riverside promenade;
- a large lake (with boating during summer months);
- lakeside cafe;
- a victorian bandstand;
- ornamental and ecological areas;
- many interesting trees;
- sporting facilities;
- children's play areas; and
- the Battersea Park Children's Zoo.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Battersea Park
- SW11 4NJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The park is open from 7am to dusk.
Last updated: 01 Mar 2022