Employment Plus Programme
Are you in an unstable job? Would you be interested in increasing your prospects of a better job, increased salary or guaranteed hours?
We offer vocational training in areas such as:
- customer service;
- retail; and
- team leading.
If you would like to improve on your knowledge and walk away with an accredited qualification, please get in touch! We offer accredited courses in:
- conflict management;
- basic IT skills;
- personal behaviour for success (QCF);
- principles of health and safety in the workplace;
- personal development for employability; and
- employement responsiblities and rights in health, social care or children and young people's settings.
To be eligible you must be:
- able to work in the UK and European Union; and
- either in a low paid job for at least 4 months or on a zero hour contract.
Please contact Sharon on the details below for more information.
Please see the flyer here for some of the course information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Williams
- 020 8871 8055
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
How to effectively lead a team: 3 days - 28 April, 18 May and 30 May 2017
Managing problems effectively in the workplace: 2 days - 4 and 16 May 2017
Last updated: 09 Feb 2022