Doddington Health Centre
This Health Centre provides a wide range of health services for people living in Wandsworth. It also runs specialist clinics for children and pregnant women.
Any Wandsworth resident can contact them for advice.
- Midwives clinic Appointments only
- Dental, Referrals only
- Reproductive sexual health (family planning) Drop in clinic Wednesday 13:30 - 15:30 Friday 09:00 - 16:00
- District nurses, Referrals only
Orthoptist, Appointments only, last Wednesday of every month
These services aim to:
- provide support and care for each individual and their family;
- promote healthy lifestyles; and
- provide up to date health information.
To use some of these services you will need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Doddington Health Centre
311, Battersea Park Road
- SW11 4LU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- To use some of these services you may need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
- Any Wandsworth Resident can contact the health clinic for health advice
Last updated: 31 Oct 2022