Tudor Lodge Health Centre
This Health Centre offers a full range of general practice services. They also run specialist clinics for children and pregnant women, diabetic and asthma sufferers, those with chronic bronchitis, heart disease and for patients needing minor surgery.
To attend the health centre, you must live in the practice area and register with a GP there.
- general practice services;
- immunisation clinic, immunising children and young people and offering travel immunisations (please note: not all travel immunisations are free);
- walk-in baby clinic, offering regular check-ups for all new babies and children from eight weeks old up to the age of five;
- cervical smears for women aged 25 years and up;
- minor operations performed in the treatment room;
- smoking cessation, offering advice and treatment to those quitting smoking;
- antenatal and postnatal treatment for mothers-to-be and new mums;
- contraceptive advice; and
- referrals to other services.
Please contact the centre for further information.
Who to contact
020 8780 0125
020 8788 9445
- Parent Organisation
- St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
Where to go
- Tudor Lodge Health Centre
8c Victoria Drive
- SW19 6AE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 8pm, Saturday: 9:30am - 12 Noon. Please note that although the centre is open on Saturdays the phones are not answered.
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- To use some of these services you may need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
- Any Wandsworth Resident can contact the health clinic for health advice
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 21 Mar 2023