Balham Children's Centre
Balham Children's Centre is a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0 - 3.5 years.
At a Children’s Centre you can:
- make friends;
- learn to play creatively with your child;
- do things that can bring you closer with your child;
- improve your parenting skills;
- complete training courses which can help you back into the world of work;
- have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attend groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- get support with family problems.
Please note that due to restricted numbers, the centre is currently only able to work with families for their drop in Play and Learn sessions.
Some sessions need to be pre-booked, and others are by invitation only - please see the timetable under 'Downloads' for information.
The children's centre offer is changing. Check out our new Start for Life offer. Please see the timetable under 'Downloads' for what's happening in children's centres across the borough.
How to register:
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing the online Family Registration Form (below) or by completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre.
Enhanced Children's Centre
There is a borough-wide service at the Enhanced Children's Centre for children aged 0 to 5 who need additional support due to a disability, medical need or for reasons that are not yet clear.
Who to contact
07866 123 708
07866 131 204
Where to go
Balham Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 249, 315 and 355
Overground: Balham Children's Centre
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 3.5 years
Last updated: 28 Nov 2023