Balham Children's Centre
Balham Children's Centre is a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For mums, dads and carers with their children aged 0 - 3.5 years.
At a Children’s Centre you can:
- make friends;
- learn to play creatively with your child;
- do things that can bring you closer with your child;
- improve your parenting skills;
- complete training courses which can help you back into the world of work;
- have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attend groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- get support with family problems.
Please note that due to restricted numbers, the centre is currently only able to work with families for their drop in Play and Learn sessions.
Some sessions need to be pre-booked, and others are by invitation only - please see the timetable under 'Downloads' for information.
Breastfeeding Group – Fayland Children’s Centre
Unfortunately, this group has had to be postponed and will not start on 5th January as planned.
We will keep you updated about the new start date.
Please attend the Well Baby Clinic at Fayland Children’s Centre on a Thursday afternoons for help and support around your babies’ health and development.
The Health Visitors and Children’s Centre Team look forward to meeting you and your family.
- Children’s Centre Team
How to register:
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing the online Family Registration Form (below) or by completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8585
Where to go
Balham Childrens Centre
72 Endlesham Road
- SW12 8JL
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 249, 315 and 355
Overground: Balham Children's Centre
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 3.5 years
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 06 Feb 2023