Broomwood Montessori is a sessional nursery and it is held in Broomwood Methodist Church Hall in Kyrle Road, SW11 between Clapham Commn and Wandsworth Common. They have been opened since 2001.
The nursery is run by the two co-owners Saeira Salim & Marian Panayi. They offer stimulating activities promoting excellent learning skills. They have external teachers visiting the schools for french, music and sports lessons.
Please contact Broomwood Montessori for further details.
Who to contact
- 020 7228 6048
Where to go
- Broomwood Methodist Church Hall
- SW11 6BD
- Get directions
Buses: G1 and 319 Underground: Clapham South Rail: Wandsworth Common
- £1,325 per term (based on 5 mornings a week), £250 deposit is required to secure place-refunded against LAST fees.
- Age Ranges
- From 2 years to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: main entrance, changing facilities, toilets, play facilities. There are no dining areas/food provided.
- Staff are confident and have experience with: behaviour management, administering medication, toilet assistance, epipens, injecting needles, feeding difficulties and epilepsy medication. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Caters for halal, kosher, vegan, vegetarian, diabetic meals, allergies. Snacks and beverages only, cooked food once a week.
- Experience with
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 9:30am 12:45pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Arts and crafts
Toys for children with hearing impairments
close to recreational facilities
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 07/06/2006 Integrated Good 15/09/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/06/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 18/06/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good