Bridge Lane Health Centre
The centre provides a wide range of health services for people living in Wandsworth. It also runs specialist clinics for children and pregnant women.
Any Wandsworth resident can contact them for advice.
- Drug and alcohol services
- Flu vaccines
- Long-term medical conditions: diabetic clinic, asthma / COPD reviews, hypertension reviews, heart disease reviews
- NHS health checks
- Phlebotomy / blood tests
- Sexual health and HIV
- Smoking cessation services
- Travel clinic
- Women's health and maternity services
These services aim to:
- Provide support and care for each individual and their family.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Provide up to date health information.
To use some of these services you will need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
Who to contact
Where to go
20, Bridge Lane
- SW11 3AD
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5:15pm, Friday: 9am – 5pm
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child
- To use some of these services you may need to have a referral letter from your doctor or health visitor.
- Any Wandsworth Resident can contact the health clinc for health advice
Last updated: 04 Aug 2020