Disability and Social Care Advice Service (DASCAS)
The Disability and Social Care Advice Service (DASCAS) offers an independent information service on disability and social care. This includes benefits, advocacy and support.
The service provides information to people with disabilities and the relatives and friends who care for them.
DASCAS helps clients:
- to claim benefits;
- to complete disability living allowance forms;
- by offering a telephone information service;
- by giving advocacy and support up to tribunal level in disputed cases;
- by offering advice and support to professionals working with disabled and frail people; and those who are housebound.
It is a free, open-access service.
Please ring for an appointment, rather than drop in, as office space is limited.
Who to contact
- Advice line - 0300 330 1169
Where to go
Battersea Library, 265
- SW11 1JB
- Get directions
- Age Ranges
- from birth
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself or your child and
- relatives or friends of people with disabilities can call for advice
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Last updated: 21 Mar 2022