Lerwick/Bridlington House Playground
A playground is a place where children and young people can play on swings, slides and other outdoor equipment.
Playgrounds are for use by all children and young people, their parents and carers. Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
At the playground, children and young people can:
- play together and make friends;
- enjoy the outdoors;
- improve their general fitness; and
- use challenging equipment to build their confidence
This is a free, open access playground. There is no need to book, just drop in between 8am and 4.30pm. At the playground, you will find an open space and play equipment.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 6900
Where to go
- Lerwick/Bridlington House
- SW11 2RT
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- May close half an hour before dusk, depending on the demands of the emergency service.
- Session Information
Monday - Sunday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Age Ranges
- From 5 years to 11 years