Skip to main content

Disabled Parking Bays

If you need a parking bay marked on the roadway because you need to be able to park near your home, you must make an application to the council.

To be eligible for a disabled parking bay you must:

  • hold a valid blue badge
  • have a vehicle registered at your address
  • regularly experience difficulties parking near your home

You will need to complete an application form which you can obtain online or by phoning the number below. You will need to ensure that your application form is signed and stamped by your doctor and that you enclose copies of your vehicle registration document (V5C) or signed agreement from 'Motability' and also a photocopy of your blue badge, both sides.

Once the documentation has been received a parking survey is carried out in your road and if it shows that you regularly experience difficulty parking close to your property then a bay will be provided.

Who to contact


Where to go

Customer Services Centre
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
SW18 2PU
Get directions

Time / Date Details

When is it on
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

To access this service you can apply yourself or on behalf of your child.

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.

Last updated: 23 Jul 2021