Puddle-ducks is a Day Nursery in Putney, South West London catering for children from 3 months to 5 years old.
It is a place where babies, toddlers and preschool children are encouraged to play and learn by friendly, caring nursery nurses in delightful homely surroundings. The nursery is located in a refurbished Victoian Villa with a large all-weather play garden. The beautiful gronds and buildings are moments away from the river and the shopping centre, with excellent public transport links.
Please telephone to arrange a visit.
Who to contact
Where to go
95, Lacy Road
- SW15 1NR
- Get directions
Buses: 14, 39, 74, 85, 93, 424 and 430 Overground: Putney
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £86.00 Per day
- FNEP fund available - minimum 2 days required.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Experience with
English as an additional language
- Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss other specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 7:00pm
Visits and outings
Letters and sounds activities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
Last updated: 10 Jun 2021