This Day Nursery is for health service workers only and private applicants. It is part of the government Neighbourhood Nursery Initiative (NNI) which may be brand new nurseries or existing ones that aim to provide quality affordable childcare for children aged 0-5 years.
An application form is downloadable from their website below.
Who to contact
Where to go
201, Blackshaw Road
- SW17 0BZ
- Get directions
Buses: 57, 131, 155, 219, 264, 280, 493 and G1 Underground: Tooting Broadway
- £257 per week for children under 2 years of age £230 per week for children between 2 and 3 years of age £203 per week for children between 3 and 5 years of age Please contact nursery for further cost details.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are wheelchair accessible: eating facilities and changing facilities, Ramps can be placed where required.
- Experience with
- Staff are confident and have experience with: administering medication, toilet assistance and epi-pens. Please contact us to discuss other needs.
- Caters for vegetarian and allergies. Please contact setting to discuss other specific dietary requirements. Parents with special needs opt for vegetarian option
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:00am 6:30pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
TV and DVD
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
Visits and outings
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 14/09/2005 Integrated Satisfactory 01/07/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 12/04/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 22/04/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 26/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 04 Aug 2022