Our Post-19 service has a specialist curriculum that ensures sustained success beyond the age of 25, setting young adults up with the skills and independence to lead a life of their choosing.
We believe that autistic adults should;
- have a voice;
- be involved in decision making;
- be able to contribute to society as active citizens.
Through an individualised personal curriculum, our students follow a programme of study that best prepares them for adulthood, focusing on the skills required for independent or supported living, training and employment, health and wellbeing and community participation.
By providing just enough support we are preparing our students for their lives after education.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Elizabeth Robinson
- Contact Position
- Head of Post-19
- 020 3696 9805
If you are interested in finding out more about our service, please get in touch using the contact details below.
To be eligible for admission to BeyondAutism Post-19 students must:
- Be between 19 and 25 years of age (inclusive)
- Have a diagnosis of autism or a related communication difficulty
- Have an Education, Health and Care Plan or be in the process of gaining one
- Have the appropriate age, skills and behaviour for the available placement.
To find out more about our admissions process, read our Admissions Information Sheets, see our Admissions Policy or call us on 020 3696 9805.
Where to go
- Post-19 Wandsworth Hub
14 Enterprise Way
- SW18 1FZ
- Get directions
Last updated: 27 Jan 2023