Homeshare for Families
Share & Care Homeshare Ltd has launched a new homeshare service to give affordable support to families who have children or young adults with physical disabilities or learning difficulties such as Autism, ADHD and Downs Syndrome.
The service is available to families in England, Wales and Scotland and:
- matches a homesharer to live with the family and give practical support around the home;
- the homesharer will befriend and chaperone the child or young adult, giving other family members some respite;
- costs the family around £6 a day;
- supports the family as well as helping the homesharer who benefits from low cost accommodation in return for their support.
For more information, please visit thier website, or contact Share and Care on the details under 'Who to Contact'.
Who to contact
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office opening hours: Monday - Friday: 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Fees are £125 plus VAT = £150 per month, which is £5 per day
Last updated: 11 Nov 2021