Battersea Park Millennium Arena
At the Battersea Park Millennium Arena people can participate in many activities. In addition to the gym itself activities include: kickboxing, Hatha yoga, Tai Chi, Cardiac rehab, free weights and much more.
There is also an athletics track, tennis courts, artificial grass playing surfaces, infield area suitable for rugby or football and rooms to hire.
This service is for people aged 16 years and over.
Adults can use:
- brand new state of the art cardiovascular and resistance equipment;
- fixed and free weights;
- inclusive equipment suitable for people with disabilities;
- light and spacious studio for fitness classes and stretching;
- sauna; and
- 8 lane floodlit all-weather running track.
The gym offers:
- no joining fee;
- no need to sign up as a member to use the gym; and
- free fitness programme for gym members.
You must be shown how to use all the equipment before you can use the gym.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Millenium Arena
- SW11 4NJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 7:00am - 10:00am Weekends 7:30am - 7:30pm
- Age Ranges
- From 16 years 0 months
Last updated: 28 Jul 2022