Hillbrook Children's Centre
** Please note that Hillbrook Children's Centre is closed until 17th January 2022 **
Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing things with your child to bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- training courses to help you back into the world of work;
- having fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for;
- attending groups for parents of special needs children or for young parents; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre you can simply drop in though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Due to the continuing increase in infection rates linked to COVID- 19, early years and children centre programming may be subject to change at short notice to protect families, staff and partners. We will take all precautions to ensure good hygiene, pre-testing, mask wearing and social distancing to ensure that services can continue. Buildings may need to close for extensive cleaning if there has been confirmed positive Covid cases on sites. Staff will update all service users and social media, where possible, re arranging the staff and services to one of the other early years or children centres sites. Please continue to check with staff and social media prior to coming to participate in services and please take all precautions to stay safe.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8585
Where to go
- Hillbrook Children's Centre
- SW17 8SG
- Get directions
Buses: 155, 219, 249, 319 and 355
Underground: Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 20 Dec 2021