One Trust is an independent charity based in South West London. We offer fun, engaging and personalised day services for adults with learning disabilities. We provide flexible and responsive support 52 weeks a year, within welcoming and well-resourced environments. Our mission is to maximise the potential of people with a learning disability.
Who to contact
Where to go
- One Trust
21, Church Lane
- SW17 9PW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm
- £79.70 per full day and £39.85 per half day, including transport on community excursions. An additional transport service is also available at extra cost to/from the service at the beginning and end of the day.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Most people access the service through a social work referral, but the service also accepts direct referrals (both self-funders and people in receipt of a local authority/NHS personal budget), continuing care referrals, and referrals from outside of the borough.
To use this service you will need to be assessed as eligible.
- refer yourself or your young person or
- your social or health worker could refer you or your young person, or
- or you could be referred by another professional