Wandsworth Youth Council
This is a group of 30 young people making sure young people's voices are heard by politicians and decision makers.
If you are aged 11-18, or up to 25 if you have special educational needs, and live, study or work in Wandsworth, you can:
- Have your voice heard by decision-makers
- Make a positive impact in the local community
- Meet lots of new people
- Get a great reference for your CV
- Receive nationally-recognised accreditation
- Go on day trips and residentials
- Have fun!
Want to know more? Get in touch via the details below!
Who to contact
Where to go
- Training & Resource Centre
- SW18 1AQ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesday evenings, 5:15-7:15pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 18 Mar 2022