Wandsworth Youth Council
Wandsworth Youth Council is a group of young people who care passionately about the decisions being made, which have direct impact on the lives of young people and their wider community as a whole. The Youth Council's aim is to ensure young people's voices are heard, understood, and included by decision makers.
If you are aged 11-19 (or up to 25 for those who have SEND) and live, study or work in Wandsworth, you can attend the Youth Council.
Young people who attend the Youth Council get the opportunity to become a member, as well as:
- have their voice heard by decision-makers
- be involved in creating projects and campaigns
- make a positive impact in the local community
- meet new people and make new friendships
- get a great reference for their CV
- be part of a wider conversation within a safe and inclusive environment
- have fun and enjoy some snacks!
Want to know more? Get in touch via the details below!
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Keziah Gordon (she/her)
- Contact Position
- Participation Lead
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays fortnightly: 5:30pm - 7pm
- Time of day
Last updated: 11 May 2023