WAND Card at Wandsworth's Libraries
WAND card holders are welcome at Wandsworth's Libraries.
WAND card holders;
- don't need to pay charges if they return books late,
- or pay to reserve books, DVDs, videos and CDs;
- are not charged for replacement library cards, and
- can borrow up to three DVDs at a time for free
The library is a place where you can go to find information, to borrow books, use the internet and other resources. Reading materials are available in a number of languages and formats.
The service can be used by all children, young people and adults.
- Books, Music, and DVDs
- e-Resources including eBooks, downloadable music and a wealth of information sources
- PCs with Internet access, Wi-Fi, scanning and printing
- Space in the building – for study and community use
- Activities and Events – for the young, the old and everyone in-between
- Specialist staff – to assist customers and answer a wide array of questions
- Heritage and Archives Services – for local and family history enquiries to academic studies
- Health and Wellbeing - from Books on Prescription to Oomph fitness classes
In order to borrow books or music you need to join the library. To do this, you will need to complete a library application form and provide a proof of identity and address. You will then be given a library membership card, which you will need to have with you to borrow items.
Find out more about the WAND Card here.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Wandsworth Libraries
To use this service you must:
- take your WAND Card with you
Last updated: 08 Feb 2022